“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Gauri considers herself a global native.
Mumbai, Boston, Savannah, Atlanta.
She is definitely a city girl.
Roles playing currently: Mom, Wife, Designer, Educator, Cultural Entrepreneur.
Education: Typography, graphic design, digital media design, user experience, accessibility, yoga, classical dance, classical music.
Believes in: Herself, being nice, being authentic & learning everyday.
Passionate about: Cross-cultural communication, diversity education, health & wellness, user experience, design, brand development, travel, food and photography.
Fluent in: English, Hindi, Marathi & French (conversational).
She integrates her role as a world citizen into that of an educator with the empathy, passion and discipline she imbibes in her students.
Currently enjoying: Conducting workshops based in art, culture and food. Writing, teaching and creating meaningful communication strategies for businesses.
List of clients:
- JCB North America, Savannah, Ga
- VetPath Dx, Oncology Dx, Clinical Dx, Chicago, Il
- 1010 Logic Inc., Chennai, Atlanta, Dubai
- Anmol Wrap, Mumbai, India
- SCAD eLearning, Savannah, Ga
- Tata Global One, Mumbai, India
- Chateaux Pesquie Winery, Mormoiron, France
- Michael Carlos Museum, Decatur, Ga
- Zoo Atlanta, Ga
- BPL Mobile, Mumbai, India
- Cadbury’s, Mumbai, India
- ABN-Amro Bank, Mumbai
- Boston Consulting Group, Boston, Ma
- Random House Publishing, Boston, Ma
- Massachusetts College of Art – Continuing Ed Dept., Boston, Ma
List of non-profit organizations worked with as part of class or outside of it.
- AURED, Mumbai India
- VOICE Today Inc., Atlanta, Ga
- Union Mission Inc., Savannah, Ga
- Senior Citizens Inc., Savannah, Ga
- THROW, Atlanta, Ga
- ArkFab, Atlanta, Ga
- Greenbriar Children’s Center, Savannah, Ga
- Chinmaya Mission Atlanta, Ga